It is my with my greatest pleasure that I announce to you the release of a new and improved Better Raw website!
From dreaming about the day I change my beloved (but standard) blog template to many discussions with a lot of you over building an entirely new website vs keeping the blog, the general consensus was 'DEFINITELY keep the blog without question' (apparently).
So the blog stays. The look and interaction changes.
I wanted to...
1. Create a more modern, fresh and colourful look to represent how much raw food has transformed me and those around me. I see this incredible energy every day, so it was a must for it to be reflected in a brighter and cleaner setting. And...
2. Create a platform and a resource type centre for all of you guys, where you can turn to for recipes, articles, tips, ideas and recommended products in a one-stop-shop.
What has changed...
1. Well first of all- a few things... went. A few old posts, an old page, silly widgets and of course the standard template. Feeling cleansed and de-clutted :)
2. There is now a search box in the top right corner, where you can enter any keyword for what ever recipe, ingredient or anything else like 'raw food restaurants in London' you may be searching for.
3. An entirely new store page 'Shopping', where you can find links to where I shop online, my entire product collection, as well as a bunch of others I love, and the list of my recommended kitchen equipment.
4. A brand new 'inspiration corner'. This is a small space below the search box, where I am going to share my love of quotes and update it with a brand new inspiration every day. If you have a quote you like to see up there, feel free to post it in the comments below.
5. A post with FAQs on 'Why Raw Food'. I plan to refresh and update this post, adding new answers to your questions, so do feel free to ask them in the comments and please forward that page to your friends!
6. A much more clear, beautiful and professionally designed image links on the right. All the design work you see is thanks to a truly incredible woman called Natasha Bu. Please keep reading, I'd love to tell you about her!
So take a look at how the blog has evolved over the past TWO years...
[Better Raw Blog turned 2 just last week on 16th April 2012 YEY]
|THE LOOK OF 2010|
|THE LOOK OF 2011|
|THE LOOK OF NOW|