Holy moly, I can't believe that yet another chapter of my year is satisfyingly completed. I just sat the final test at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and graduated as a Qualified Health Coach with a 95% average! If I could do this while running my own business, travelling and planning a wedding, then it is most definitely a testament to successfully applying all the powerful techniques and exercises I've learned during the year long program.
[Pictured is my graduation for a Bachelor of Property Degree 7 years ago].
I will miss all the lectures and the world's most inspiring speakers on the course dearly, but I am looking ahead and already putting all of the learnings to good use. But before I jump too far ahead of myself, I am practicing a truly powerful technique, which is gratitude. It is like a muscle, which gets stronger the more you use it, but unlike a muscle, overworking it is not painful. Entirely the opposite actually.
So right now I shall stop, breathe in the glory, flood my soul with satisfaction, marinate in appreciation and celebrate this beautiful gift.
You know how much I love to share, so I invite you to celebrate with me and here are FIVE ways you can do just that:
1. Pop Sunday December 8th into your diary. This is the day I will email you amazing discount codes for all the raw food, superfood and equipment on your Christmas wish list!
2. Enjoy a completely fr*ee No-Gluten Christmas Recipe eBook, courtesy of IIN.
3. Book two spots to my Raw Food Christmas Festivities workshop and receive a 50% discount for your friend. (Only available for the remaining 4 spots).
4. Enter our MEGA Christmas Giveaway and the biggest raw food hamper worth £500 could be all yours!
5. Enrol at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition by 2nd December and receive a $1000 saving, a surprise winter package and an Apple product! Tell email@example.com that Tanya Alekseeva told you about this one-off special.