Last time David Wolfe was in town, I had the honour of catering his epic event and then sitting down with him the following day to chat everything from poop to longevity.
Not even kidding... our interview began with poo talk.
I just couldn’t help myself, could I 🤪
Well, that chat took place almost 3 whole years ago and this longevity megastar is soon to return to London for one day only (Saturday 30th May 2020) so I figured it’s time you have a listen...
For most of you reading this blog post, David Wolfe needs no introduction.
Some of you only know him as the health guru who’s got 12 million Facebook fans.
Some of you know him as the go-to superfood expert for celebs like Woody Harrelson or Tony Robbins.
Or maybe even the nutrition master that got Novak Djokovic back to no.1.
The rest of you may be hearing of him for the first time right now.
Perhaps even hearing of me for the first time!
(For you guys, I include both of our bios, below 🤓)
Whatever category you fit into, you’d enjoy watching our chat and you would be stoked to hear that by using the promo code TANYAPLUS, you could get £10 off your ticket to David Wolfe's upcoming event in London!
(I’ll be there with my salads and treats again, so definitely stop by for a cuddle!)
[If the video isn't playing here, watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kjlNezP8tNY]
Watch this video and you’ll learn:
- The no.1 thing you can do at home to be ‘more regular’.
- How cancer smells and the clue which this offers us towards the first steps of healing.
- The three simple principles of self-healing.
- Why detoxing once per year is painful.
- How often should we REALLY detox and where to begin.
- How to cultivate a diet that can overcome internal barriers which have led to low energy and depression in the past.
- The real cause of the epidemic of cancer, autism, heart disease and stroke.
- The key natural remedies for aiding digestion and the process of elimination in the body.
- Ways to nurture your gut bacteria to give yourself time to heal and restore balance.
- What the temperature of the water you drink has to do with the quality of your toilet visits.
- Why the darker pigmented foods are more beneficial to our health.
- What is the no.1 ingredient that contributes to longevity more than anything else.
- What you can eat for ultimate gut health that’s already in your local supermarket.
- Why maintaining good gut health and manifesting your dreams & desires aren’t mutually exclusive.
Want to know more about David Wolfe's 'BEST EVER YOU' masterclass in London?
- Block out 10:30am-6:30pm Saturday 30th May 2020 in your diary
- Check out this link: tanyasliving.com/collections/workshops-and-events/products/best-ever-you-david-wolfes-masterclass
- Apply promo code TANYAPLUS at check out to get £10 off the purchase price!
Want to know more about David Wolfe?
David Wolfe is one of the world’s most active peak performance coaches, nutritionists and lecturers. As the son of two medical doctors, David has had the unique experience of seeing the mainstream medical profession from the inside-out since infancy.
David has written numerous books including, Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Success System, and his latest book which partly informs this very Masterclass, Longevity Now.
A highly sought after health and personal success speaker, David has given over 2000 live lecture events all over the world during the past 20 years. Today, David Wolfe continues to share the stage in the company of Anthony Robbins, Mark Victor Hansen, John Demartini, Jack Canfield, Deepak Chopra, Buzz Aldrin, T. Harv Eker, John Gray, Les Brown, Barbara DeAngelis, Brian Tracy, and many more.
Want to know more about me?
Tanya Maher (pronounced Marr) is a leading pioneer in the world of ultra-nutritious and energising plant-based foods for the whole family.
Tanya co-founded 'Tanya's,’ a high-end raw cafe in 2014 and merged it with her established wellness company 'Better Raw' in 2017.
She is the creator of the Amazon #1 best selling DVD 'Raw Food 101' and author of Hay House's 'The Uncook Book' (available to purchase worldwide, here).
Born in Russia, raised in New Zealand and now raising her own family in London, Tanya has been hailed as one of the most recognised experts in the world of gourmet raw food by the likes of Vogue, Daily Mail and Women's Health.