- Contains over 75 different vitamins, minerals and amino acids, including the rare vitamin B12- one of the only two vegetable sources available.
- Balances the immune system
- Assists in healthy digestion
- Produces healthy, glowing skin that looks younger and plumper
- Helps maintain healthy joints, and overall helps the body to balance itself.
- Most aloe vera drinkers find they have a lot more energy, their nails grow faster and stronger and their hair is always shining and healthy.
Up to 65% off on Raw Food Equipment, Supplements, Books and Events!
Remember when I emailed you guys on my birthday at the beginning of September and told you that the Sale of All Sales...
Longevity with Tanya - Retreat schedule, menu and workshop program
The countdown to the most incredible event of the year has officially begun! Did you know that I’m hosting a magical ...
Did you know that in all of my 10 year wellness journey, I felt unhealthiest while opening my ultra healthy organic c...
FOR SALE: Spiritual home in the Valley of Longevity, Ecuador
For the past 8+ years, my parents have devoted the most insane amount of energy, divine love and care to a land whi...
My findings on plastic and compostables
When we remodelled our restaurant into a store and opened doors again last June, I was faced with a major packaging d...