- Contains over 75 different vitamins, minerals and amino acids, including the rare vitamin B12- one of the only two vegetable sources available.
- Balances the immune system
- Assists in healthy digestion
- Produces healthy, glowing skin that looks younger and plumper
- Helps maintain healthy joints, and overall helps the body to balance itself.
- Most aloe vera drinkers find they have a lot more energy, their nails grow faster and stronger and their hair is always shining and healthy.
TANYA'S MEGA WELLNESS - my health journey post birth
As you guys know - in January this year my big girl turned 3 and her baby brother was born, within the same week. I...
Friday Offers in Chelsea
Every Friday 7am-11pm, we’re doing something special for you and each week is totally different! We’ve already gi...
What's next for Tanya's Cafe after 5 years!
Have you been following since the early days and remember this backdrop?Thank you SO much for sticking with me!I miss...
Raw White Chocolate Macadamia Blondies
Every month, I team up with My Chelsea (the hotel we’ve been in from day one) to host my favourite event of all time…...
This will be my final Ecuador Retreat
This year’s Soul Adventures Retreat will be my final retreat in Ecuador. Most likely forever.I didn’t want to admit t...