- Contains over 75 different vitamins, minerals and amino acids, including the rare vitamin B12- one of the only two vegetable sources available.
- Balances the immune system
- Assists in healthy digestion
- Produces healthy, glowing skin that looks younger and plumper
- Helps maintain healthy joints, and overall helps the body to balance itself.
- Most aloe vera drinkers find they have a lot more energy, their nails grow faster and stronger and their hair is always shining and healthy.
This will be my final Ecuador Retreat
This year’s Soul Adventures Retreat will be my final retreat in Ecuador. Most likely forever.I didn’t want to admit t...
BABY WITH COLIC: WHAT TO DO, EAT AND AVOID
Almost to the day of baby Banks turning 5 weeks, he started waking up from 4 or 5am in mega discomfort, upset, tense,...
Outrageously DELICIOUS Raw Vegan Banoffee Pie
This is quite possibly the best dessert I've ever made. The almond cookie crust, the salted caramel, the vanilla coco...
Soul Adventures with Tanya | The Retreat | Vilcabamba, Ecuador | 1-7 May 2019
The Valley of Longevity is calling me again. It’s got that hypnotic power over me and my soul which longs for adve...
FAQs | Soul Adventures with Tanya | Ecuador Retreat 2019
Here are the frequently asked questions for this year’s Soul Adventures with Tanya Retreat, happening Wednesday 1st M...