- Contains over 75 different vitamins, minerals and amino acids, including the rare vitamin B12- one of the only two vegetable sources available.
- Balances the immune system
- Assists in healthy digestion
- Produces healthy, glowing skin that looks younger and plumper
- Helps maintain healthy joints, and overall helps the body to balance itself.
- Most aloe vera drinkers find they have a lot more energy, their nails grow faster and stronger and their hair is always shining and healthy.
NURTURED - PLANT BASED RECIPES FOR KIDS
Hooray!! The Nurtured eBooks are here! Welcome to my tasty collection of plant-based recipes, which my kids and thei...
MY KIDS' JOINT PARTY + CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRY CAKE RECIPE
On January 13th my firstborn turned 4. On January 17th my baby turned 1. On January 19th we threw them a joint birt...
BOOK SALE TO HELP AUSTRALIA
Here are Lake and Banks enjoying a dairy free ice cream in Santa Barbara just weeks ago: I’ve had a fascinatio...
STEPS TO MAKING A WISH THAT COMES TRUE
Happy new year/ new decade/ new everything, my friends!We just returned from an amazing Christmas and NYE in Californ...
Final Afternoon Tea for this decade!
2019 has been a big year for us and our famous half raw / half baked vegan afternoon teas! We were the first ever p...