- Contains over 75 different vitamins, minerals and amino acids, including the rare vitamin B12- one of the only two vegetable sources available.
- Balances the immune system
- Assists in healthy digestion
- Produces healthy, glowing skin that looks younger and plumper
- Helps maintain healthy joints, and overall helps the body to balance itself.
- Most aloe vera drinkers find they have a lot more energy, their nails grow faster and stronger and their hair is always shining and healthy.
In The Wild Afternoon Tea dates for the next 6 months revealed
Vegan. Gluten free. Dairy free. Half raw. Half baked. Superfood packed. Organic. Indulgently healthful. Crazy delicio...
DIY Christmas Hampers- all the recipes to make your own raw vegan gifts
Prior to moving to the UK from NZ (9.5 years ago now... Whaaaat!), Christmas Day always meant a full day of sun, san...
Raw Plant-Based Christmas Hampers are here!
You guys, This is pretty exciting! I've been working around the clock to create the most beautiful, the most delectab...
Raw Layered Red Velvet Cake
Firstly... THIS comment: "Tanya Maher's cake was incredible- the first non beetroot tasting beetroot red velvet cake...
World Nachos Week + Raw Vegan Nachos Recipe!
It's World Nachos Week!!! Well, Nachos Day was yesterday 6th November actually, but I would happily devote an entire ...