A guest post...
Over at NaturalCures.com, we love all things DIY. I’m not talking knocking up a shelf here and there or carpeting your living room, but concocting your very own beauty products from raw food. Sounds bizarre, but I’m a big fan! And when I heard Tanya of this here blog was happy to have me write a guest post for www.betterraw.com, I was raring to get stuck in.
You see, this year I’ve taken up a brand new hobby – aromatherapy. But while I’m not exactly an expert at creating beautifully aromatic blends just yet, I’ve certainly had lots of fun having a go. I’ve been adding lavender oil to my bathtub water for a relaxing soak, whipped up natural bath bombs and fizzers, and even had a go creating a face mask – and I’d love to share this quick and easy face mask recipe with you.
It’s not quite guacamole, but it contains one of the dip’s key ingredients – avocado. It’s loved by former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, and if it’s good enough for an A-lister like ‘Posh’, it’s definitely good enough for me.
Here’s how you can make your own...
- ½ avocado
- One teaspoon of almond oil
- Start by mashing the avocado in a bowl and add the oil, stirring to combine.
- Apply the mask to your face, being sure to avoid the delicate eye area.
- Let the mask sit for around 15 minutes, before rinsing with warm water, followed by cool water.
- Pat the face dry with a towel – et voila, beautifully soft skin!
The mask is ideal for dry skin – perfect during the cold snap we’re experiencing here in our UK base of Halifax, West Yorkshire!
Have you ever dabbled in making your own beauty products? I’d love to know how you got on?
A big thank you to Tanya for letting us raid her blog to write this little post!
We’d love to have you as a member over at NaturalCures.com. There are loads of fantastic benefits to signing up for a great value monthly or yearly membership. Enjoy everything from free books and special reports, up to $2,000 of discounts on natural health products, and access to articles, newsletters and ‘cure report’ documents for over 200 illnesses.
As a bonus to all of Tanya’s readers we are offering a FREE ONE MONTH TRIAL!
Click here to claim this offer http://store.naturalcures.com/FreeTrialNoCC/betterraw.html
· Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with NaturalCures.com’s daily blog feed at http://blogs.naturalcures.com/for all the latest news in the natural health world.