I am currently reading Anastasia by Vladimir Megre... again.
If you've read this book, you will understand why I would be reading it for the second time. Also if you've read this book, there are many many other things you will too understand. If you haven't yet read it, please do yourself a favour and make it your next. And do it soon.
[Tideaway at Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea]
This is Anastasia on gardening...
"Every seed you plant contains within itself an enormous amount of information about the Universe. Nothing made by human hands can compare with this information either in size or accuracy. Through the help of these data the seed knows the exact time, down to the millisecond, when it is to come alive, to grow, what juices it is to take from the Earth, how to make use of the rays of the celestial bodies- the Sun, Moon and stars- what it is to grow into, what fruit to bring forth. These fruits are designed to sustain Man's life. More powerfully and effectively than any manufactured drugs of the present or future, these fruits are capable of counteracting and withstanding any disease of the human body. But to this end the seed must know about the human condition. So that during the maturation process it can satiate its fruit with the right correlation of substances to heal a specific individual of this disease, if indeed he has it or is prone to it.
"In order for the seed of a cucumber, tomato or any other plant grown in one's plot to have such information, the following steps are necessary:
"Before planting, put into your mouth one or more little seeds, hold them in your mouth, under the tongue, for at least nine minutes.
"Then place the seed between the palms of your hands and hold it there for about thirty seconds. During this time it is important that you be standing barefoot on the spot of earth where you will later be planting it.
"Open your hands, and carefully raise the seed which you are holding to your mouth. Then blow on it lightly, warming it with your breath, and the wee little seed will know everything that is within you.
"Then you need to hold it with your hands open for another thirty seconds, presenting the seed to the celestial bodies. And the seed will determine the moment of its awakening. The planets will all help it! And they will give the sprouts the light they need to produce fruit especially for you.
"After that you may plant the seed in the ground. In no case should you water it right off, so as not to wash away the saliva which is now covering it, along with other information about you that the seed will take in. It can be watered three days after planting.
"The planting must be done on days appropriate to each vegetable (people already know this, from the lunar calendar). In the absence of watering, a premature planting is not as harmful as an overdue planting."
According to Anastasia, the seed is thus able to take in information about the person who plants it, and then, during the cultivation of its fruit, it will pick up from the Universe and the Earth the maximum amount of energies needed for a given individual. The weeds should not be disposed of completely, as they have their own appointed function. Some weeds serve to protect the plant from disease while others give supplemental information. During the cultivation time it is vital to communicate with the plant. And it is desirable to approach it and touch it during a full moon at least once during its growth period.
...Anastasia maintains that the fruit cultivated from the seed in this manner, and consumed by the individual who cultivated it, is capable not only of curing him of all diseases of the flesh what so ever, but also of significantly retarding the ageing process, rescuing him from harmful habits, tremendously increasing his mental abilities and giving him a sense of inner peace. The fruit will have the most effective influence when consumed no later than three days after harvesting.
...The fruit of plants grown like this will be distinguished from other plants of the same species not only in taste. If analysed, it will be seen that they are also distinct in terms of the substances they contain.
When planting the seedlings, it is important to soften the dirt in the excavated hole with one's fingers and bare toes, and spit into the hole. responding to my question "Why the feet?" Anastasia explained that through perspiration from one's feet come substances (toxins, no doubt) containing information about bodily diseases. This information is taken in by the seedlings. They transmit it to the fruit, which will thus be enabled to counteract disease. Anastasia recommended walking around the plot barefoot from time to time"
Sprouting is ever so slightly different, because you are working with literally hundreds of seeds all at once and there is a soaking process too, so in this particular case, here is my day by day interpretation and instructions on..
1. HOW TO GROW SNOW PEA SHOOTS
2. HOW TO GROW SUNFLOWER GREENS
[My Organic Peas and Sunflower Seeds from Aconbury Sprouts]
1. The only difference between the sprouts is that Peas need double amount of soaking to Sunflower seeds, so to plant both at the same time (if you are sprouting both), start by soaking the peas at night for 24 hours and then sunflower seeds in the morning for 12 hours.
Anastasia (P.87): ''As the feet perspire, toxins come to the surface, removing internal diseases from the body, and these must be washed away to cleanse the pores... In pouring the remaining water onto the beds, you are giving supplemental information to the microorganisms and plants about your current state of wellbeing.
...Only after receiving this information can our visible and invisible world around you work out and pick up from the Universe and the Earth everything it needs for the normal functioning of your body"
2. Elliot soaks his feet in hot water at night and when it starts to cool down to about 40 degrees C, he would put 1 Cup of Pea Seeds in that water to leave for 24 hours. I repeat the process with 1 Cup of Sunflower Seeds in the morning to leave for 12 hours.
[Day 1- seeds placed in a dark spot to germinate]
3. Drain off the water to another container to use again.
4. Fill the seed tray (33cm x 22 cm) half full of compost. I place the seed trays with drainage holes over trays without any, so I don't have to worry about over watering.
5. Sprinkle the soaked seeds on top of the compost and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle with some of the drained water and leave in a dark spot.
[Day 2- watering twice a day]
7. Keep at room temperature for 3 days, watering twice a day, as it is important to keep the seeds, hence the compost moist during germination. Do not over water.
[Day 3- You can clearly see the sprout tails now]
[Day 4- Replaced to a light spot]
8. On the forth day, place the tray in a light place, away from drafts and the lighter, the better.
Tip from Aconbury Sprouts: "You can slow or speed the growth of both the snow peas and sunflower greens by manipulating the temperature. Fresh air and sunshine is what they like best, but in cold weather you will need to keep them indoors on or near a windowsill. In hot weather it is better to protect the plants from direct sunshine."
[Day 5- Green Shoots are now appearing]
9. You may like to manually pick off the black shells from the Sunflower Shoots here, as some shells are really hard and don't snap off on their own, stopping the greens from growing
[Day 6- Sunflower Shoots are much more speedy]
[Day 7- Sunflower Shoots are nearly ready]
[Day 8- Sunflower Shoots are now at optimum nutritional value]
10. After 7-11 days, the plants will be approximately 7-10cm high. This is when they are at their optimum nutritional value, having transformed maximum light energy into chlorophyll, making the leaves a bright green.
11. To harvest, cut a small bundle of shoots with scissors about 1cm above the compost surface.
This is when I start to add my sprouts to salads, smoothies, wraps and general snacking:
SUNFLOWER GREENS ON DAY 9
SNOW PEA SHOOTS ON DAY 11
Buy Anastasia (the book) from here>>
Buy sprouting seeds from here>>