As it gets colder outside and we shift a gear towards hibernation, our body starts to ask for more warming, grounding and comforting foods.
I have created my brand new downloadable book with the intention to give your body that rest and nourishment, which Mother Nature longs to shower you with, when temperatures drop.
This is 'Nourished- Comforting Raw Foods for Winter'...
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* 71 full colour page eBook with stunning photography
* A collection of 39 carefully selected recipes for winter
* Drinks, Breakfasts, Sauces, Sides, Snacks, Meals and Desserts
* Only the healthiest, enzyme rich and nutrient dense raw ingredients to every recipe
* A list of my top tips to eat and stay raw when it's cold
* A guide to local and seasonal produce
* Easy to follow instructions, including selected step-by-step images
* A full glossary list with suggestions of where to shop for your superfoods
Here are the glorious recipes you will find inside:
Nut/Seed Milk ◈ Green Vitamin C Smoothie ◈ Spiced Hot Chocolate ◈ ‘Beet It’ this Winter Smoothie ◈ Ginger Heathers ◈ Pecan Pie Smoothie ◈ Apple & Cinnamon Chia Pudding ◈ Crunchy Granola Clusters ◈ Veggie Crisps & Chews ◈ Long-Keep Ketchup ◈ Ranch Dressing ◈ Warming Avocado Fries ◈ Tanya’s Onion Bread ◈ Sweet & Tangy Cabbage Salad ◈ Pesto Courgette Crispies ◈ Aubergine/ Eggplant Bacon ◈ Crunchy Croutons ◈ Creamy Mash ◈ Cheesy Kale Chips ◈ Cream of Mushroom Soup ◈ Butternut Squash Soup ◈ British Savoury Pie ◈ Curried Winter Sun Burgers ◈ Hearty Kale salad ◈ Root Veggie Satay Noodles ◈ The Fastest Disappearing Stuffed Mushrooms ◈ Raw Vegan Chili ◈ Creamy 'Never Miss Meat’ Strogonov ◈ Thai Curry Noodles ◈ ‘Roasted’ Veggies ◈ Indian Curry in a Hurry ◈ Spinach & Cheese Quiche ◈ Frozen Chocolate Acorns ◈ King of Pumpkin Pie ◈ Dense Chocolate Mousse ◈ Traditional Apple Crumble ◈ Carrot Cakes & Cream-Cheese Icing ◈ Honey Pear & Walnut Cake ◈ Lucuma Custard Cream
Would you like instant access to all the recipes, tips and tricks for your healthiest winter ever?
Download your own copy in seconds for just £15 (approx US$24)